Microtek Solar Panel 260W
- Positive Power Tolerance Modules.
- Highly Classified A-Grade Solar Cells for Lesser Degradation and High Energy.
- Micro Crack Free Panels-100% EL Tested Before and After Lamination.
- High Conversion Efficiency based on Leading Innovative Photo Voltaic Technologies.
- PID Free Modules with Long Term Reliability.
- Anti-Reflective Coating Glass Available.
- Advance IP67/IP68 Junction Box for long-term weather endurance.
- RFID Tag Available.
- Sustain Heavy Wind and Snow Loads (2400Pa and 5400Pa).
- Excellent Performance in Low Light.
- Salt Mist, Ammonia, Blowing Sand and Hail Resistant.
- Ideal for Off-Grid as well as On-Grid Applications.
- IP67 rated MC4 Compatible Connectors.
- EVA Encapsulation and Anti Reflection Coating for better Module Protection.
- Undergoes Rigorous Quality Control and more than 20 in-house tests, (DH: Damp Heat Test. TC: Thermal Cycling Test. HF: Humidity Freeze Test.).
- Heavy duty Anodized Aluminum Frames with pre-drilled holes for Quick Installation.
- Manufactured with Premium Quality Input Materials.
|Length x Width x Thickness (LxWxT) – mm||1639x991x35/40|
|Mounting Holes Pitch (Y) – mm||980|
|Mounting Holes Pitch (X) – mm||951|
|Solar Cells per Module (Units) / Arrangement||60 / (10 x 6)|
|Solar Cell Type||Multi Crystalline Silicon|
|Front Cover (Material / Thickness)||Tempered & Low Iron Glass / 3.2mm|
|Encapsulate||Ethylene Vinyl Acetate|
|Frame Material||Anodized Aluminum Alloy|
|Junction Box||IP67/IP68 Enclosure with Bypass Diodes|
NOTE: Because of a policy of continuous product improvement, the Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
|Nominal Maximum Power (Pm)||260Watts/24V|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||37.60V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||8.88A|
|Voltage at Maximum Power (Vmp)||31.00V|
|Current at Maximum Power (Imp)||8.40A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|