Solar NXG+ 1400
- Rated AC power: 900VA, 12V
- Operating Voltage 100-290V
- Max supported panel power: 12V upto 1000 Wp
- Charge Controller Rating – 40 Amp/12V, with 98% efficiency for fast charging
- Supports single battery
- 24 Month Warranty
- Sine wave Solar hybrid UPS with 80% efficiency
- Savings of 25-30% on electricity bills by reducing charging time with the help of Intelligent Logic Control
- Power savings of 1.5 – 3 units per day* with the help of Intelligent Solar Optimization Technique (iSOT).
- Fast battery charging through i-Charge Technology, on grid power, if case of long power cuts
- Sine wave output for safety of your sensitive appliances and noiseless operations.
- Battery charging commences from 110 Volt which makes it suitable for both urban and rural areas
- Supports ECO Mode & UPS mode
- Extensive Safety and Protection through built in features for monitoring the health of your batteries and protects them against deep discharge, overcharge and short-circuit. The Main fuse for protection against excessive current thereby ensuring safety of your sensitive appliances.
- Battery type selector to configure charging currents as per connected battery.
- NXG+ range is a hybrid UPS range that intelligently uses grid and solar power. With ability to operate in a wide voltage range, NXG+ is the ideal starter solar solution for homes.
NXG+ Solar UPS uses Intelligent Solar Optimization Technique (ISOT). Once the batteries get charged, it cuts off grid power and supplies electricity through solar panels thus maximizing solar energy usage. This helps you save up to 3 units of electricity per day. Substantial money savings in the long run.
Fast charging through i-Charge Technology
If there are long power cuts in your area, you can use the i-charge fast charging mode for charging batteries in a short time when grid power is available. Note that when i-Charge is switched ON, Power saver mode is deactivated and the ups takes higher charging current from the grid. To activate this mode, use the i-charge ON/OFF switch at the back.
ECO and UPS mode
The NXG+ Solar UPS can run on two modes – UPS and ECO mode. UPS mode should be selected when the user wants to run computers. In the UPS mode, the system switches to battery backup if the mains voltage drops below 180 V.
Safety and Protection
Luminous NXG+ comes with many safety features built in. It continuously monitors the health of your batteries and protects them against deep discharge, overcharge and short-circuit. The Main fuse protects against excessive current thereby protecting your sensitive appliances.
Pure Sine Wave
Its pure sine wave output ensures safety and noiseless operation of connected appliances.